Followers

Thursday 18 March 2010

Yasmins Birthday

Where have the last 15 years gone?!! It is my middle daughters birthday today and she is 15 - blimey!! Anyway I made this card for her with a digi stamp by my mate Stitchy which you can pick up from the store HERE. As I asked for an emo girl that is what the lovely Stitch made for me and in honour of my daughter she named her "Yasmin". I have coloured her fairly softly but that was only to go with the backing paper, which is made up of some images that my blogging buddy and fellow DT member Susan found for me on the web somewhere - all I have is the initials of TS hehehee.

Anyway, I hope my middle baby likes it even though it doesn't have horses on it (I got fed up of doing horses every year).
I'll be back shortly with another litle creation and guess what - I have challenges to enter it into YAYYYY!!!!
Sam x

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful babe, even in soft colors she looks a tad emo lmao...whatever that means haha...Love what you did with CJ's image too sweetie, see even though you not had time to craft, you haven't lost a bit...love them both, good luck to you...
    hugz
    stitch xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x