Followers

Thursday 18 March 2010

Green and St Patricks Day challenge entry

What ever is wrong with me, all of a sudden I'm blogging and making like a maniac again....it feels good to be back lol.
Anyway onto my make and all the challenges and the image deets. Firstly I picked the image up from our CJ HERE - hopefully it will be available to buy in the store after the free link expires today.

And now the challenges I'm entering my little ATC into.
The Sisterhood of Crafters
"anything" that pertains to Ireland.

Cupcake
***GOING GREEN***

Incy Wincy
Green at least 1/3rd

Digital Tuesday
make a St Patricks Day card/creation OR a card with lots and lots of green.
 You can find full details of the challenges on the challenge blogs.
Right I'm off to enter these into the challenges and then take my dogs for a walk.
Catch you all later
Sam x

9 comments:

  1. well she looks very lucky to me! adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little leprechaun in her striped tights!! Too CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a fun ATC! Your image is adorable and colored perfectly! Thanks SO MUCH for joining us at The Sisterhood and I hope to see you again for the next challenge! It's all about fun and I can tell by your blog ... you like to have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sassy lady! Love the greens.
    Thank you so much for joining in with our first challenge at The Sisterhood - hope you can make it next time too!
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh hun this is just gorjus I have mine done just got to make a card with it he he,thanks for joining us over at incy hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sam, this card is fabby! I adore this groovy card! You rocked our challenge! Thanks for joining our debut challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Blessings,
    kim xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Sam :)

    Very cool card :)

    Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card - so much pretty detail and such a fun image too

    Thanks so much for joining in at Cupcake Craft this week
    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x