Followers

Sunday 28 March 2010

Stitchy Bear's Easter Egg Hunt

Hi everyone we have loads of fun organised for you this week and hopefully you've come to me from Lexi. We are celebrating everyone being in the store with a grand opening BLOG HOP. We have all the creators new releases for our projects this week - I have CJ AKA Cowgirl Up Stamps and this cute bunny and eggs called "Eggdrop". I haven't made a card - it's just a .... thing! I incorporated a penny slider into the bottom - It's been keeping my daughter and husband quiet for hours just sitting there tipping it from side to side, and to prove it works I took a little video with my camera and put it on you tube and put it on here for you all to see. I've decoupaged the image and the eggs and I hope you can see that in the second piccy. The background print it's all mounted onto is a freebie from scrapbookscrapbook.com - they have loads on there for Easter, baptisms you name it I think they've got it.
Right now for the list of challenges I'm going to enter this into.
I love digi Easter
Digital Tuesday Spring
Incy Wincy Easter/Spring
Crafty Cardmakers Spring into Spring
Stamp with Fun Easter
Paperplay Easter
CRAFT Easter
Dare you 2 digi Stamp Easter
Fab n Funky All in the Technique (decoupage)
Simon Says Easter/Spring and some glimmer
The Creative Cottage Sparkle (glitter and gems on eggs)


My egg is here for you to find, be sure to collect what is in it for
your card.
Do you want to make some extra points? Do
all of the following and receive points for it.

Leave a Comment = 1point

Become a follower of my blog
(if already a follower, indicate that in your comment) = 1 point

Use one of the New Release Stamps (that our lovely DT has made cards from this week) and that is worth = 4 points!!

Do everything on the list and it is worth 6 points to you.

Now follow the Bunny to Sarah's Blog to find another egg!

41 comments:

  1. That card is BRILLIANT Sam well done hun

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely card. i love the images. Glad you joined us at Crafty Cardmakers

    Lv Toria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card my friend, have a lovely day
    hugs June xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAH this is soooo COOL! The rabbit is flying on a carrot! I LOVE THIS! And his face..it's just priceless! THis really put a big smile on my face. Thank you for sharing!

    Thanks for playing with Simon Says this week!

    Mvh
    Gunn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sam

    Kpt your husband and daughter QUIET for HOURS???? Think I am gonna have to make one myself LOL!

    Found your egg - already a OSAAT follower ;-)
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab card, love the rabbit flying on his carrot lol, such fun!!

    Thanks for joining us at I Love Digi, good luck!

    Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. He spins!!! How cool is that!!!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic Card Sam and the video is awesome

    Hugs Janette
    Stamping Dragon Designs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopping in by to say hello in the best fat free Easter egg hunt - and it envolves crafting - how cool is that! Cheers Claire(Jacare) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really fabulous card Sam. I could have done with the slider trick this morning as my hubby was in a clearing up mood which is when everyone runs for cover!!!
    I'm already following you and OSAAT.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card! Thanks for the egg and I am a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sam, your slider card is Fantastic chum love it
    my comments box is now working, not a clue what was wrong but everything else worked on post so that's a blessing, sorry this comments is late chum Hugs
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh whatever it is, it's fantastic, lol, I think I'd be doing the same as hubby and daughter :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is just brilliant hun,you always come up with the most amazing designs love it hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, gorgeous sparkle!
    Thanks so much for joining us at The Creative Cottage!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a fun card

    Thanks for joining us on I LOVE DIGI :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card :-) The image is gorgeous! :-) what fun sitting on a flying carrot :-( very cute :-)

    thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp challenge :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Sam

    Just love this card, those Easter eggs look real. Thanks for joining us at I Love Digi.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such a cute card. Thank you for making me extremely welcome on the DT hun. xx Clare (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card Sam, I love the spinning bunny! Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T and good luck!

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great card - the image really made me smile! Have become a follower and have enjoyed my visit to your lovely blog.
    Hugs, Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  22. FAB!!!, thanks for joining us at FnF :0)

    ReplyDelete
  23. fab card love the image! Thanks for joining in with this weeks Creative Cottage Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Following you and everyone as I find eggs and hop along! :) Hippity hop!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awesome Sam :)

    Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thats great Sam !
    Found the egg, now off to hop on to the next ! This is alot of fun !l am already a follower of you and OSAAT..
    Have a great Easter
    Hugs
    Susan X ( Mallorca, Spain )

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great card! Thanks for playing at I Love Digi!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your card sure catching my eye...what a stand out! great job!!!!
    smiles...Tammy hopping along.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi sweet pea, I haven't been here yet have I lmao...I"m so confused, no wait that was yesterday's saying of the day haha...when you showed me that video I was like, girl, what you gonna think of next lmao...I love it..awesome job you...

    love and hugz
    stitchy xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. such a cool card, love it, well done, hope i didnt miss any sounds on the video, thanks so much for playin with us at crafty cardmakers xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a fun card this is, love the images and the design. So glad you joined us this week at C.R.A.F.T. with your beautiful Easter card. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  32. hehehehe! Parachuting eggs, just too darn cute!
    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Digi!
    Dee (Spryte)

    ReplyDelete
  33. great card.
    Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi
    poppy

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oooh, what a fab fun card!
    And thanks for the egg
    (I'm an OSAAT follower)
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us for the I love Digi Challenge.
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love your card. Thanks for joining us on I Love Digi.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great card. I hope that rabbit hasn't eaten too much chocolate!!! And thanks for the digi link.
    Jack (Crafty Cardmakers)

    ReplyDelete
  38. This is just beautiful! I love the bright happy colors!
    Thanks for coming to play at Crafty Cardmakers x

    ReplyDelete
  39. Lovely card!! I am so glad to be a part of all of this =} You are lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Found the egg and became a followers....thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x