Followers

Friday 5 March 2010

Two new cards yahooo!!

I feel more like my normal self now having just made two cards. One is going to my little blujay store and the other slightly cheeky one is for my mums birthday.

Both the papers and the image are by Stamping Dragon Designs who I do DT work for. I thought I ought to do something for her as I haven't been able to do anything lately with getting the challenge blog off the ground. So here you go hun - two for the price of one hehehe.
The sentiment on my mums card, I typed up in Open Office and then printed off along with some other bits so I didn't waste a whole sheet.
Got another three cards that I have to make for imminent birthdays still so I'd better get on.
Take care
Sam x

11 comments:

  1. These are Gorgeous Sam love them both papers and images beautiful work chum,
    Hugs
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Sam just love orange just now thats when I aint using pink and green lol love this very sixties image..te he giving my age away lol well done hope you get your other cards made too I have made two today thats me sissors away for the weekend...liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like the 70s are coming back and even I remember when i had "the legs" for that too! super fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fab Sam, and I LOVE those papers :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I wish I could wear a dress like that !!! Lovely card & great colours

    ReplyDelete
  6. me too my legs USED TO BE good enough sighhhhhh

    absolutly fab cards sam thankyou sooooo much mwahhhhh love love love them :)

    Hugggssss J xxxx
    Stamping Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh fab image hun love it great colurs too love all your detail hun love hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous selection of cards

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh huni, when you was tellin me that you was gonna use that stamp I couldn't wait to see what you done..WOW, that is absolutely gorgeous hun, your mum is gonna so love that..I know I do..Awesome sweetie..and the nephew named after ya, lmao, he gonna think that is special too..
    hugz
    stitch xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab makes Hunny! take care! Hugs Chris

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow I love these colours!! The image is very funky too!!xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x