Followers

Sunday 14 March 2010

Oh man am I running late!!

I blame it on my Mothers Day choccies that my youngest gave me this morning. I had OSAAT near enough done yesterday - only had to add the piccies and the links and I kept getting distracted by the choccies didn't I. Okay so here is my very quick post because being Sunday I have loads to do even though it's mothers day.
I used Ashtyn by Cowgirl up Stamps which you can buy here at the store.
Okay take care all and you mums out there enjoy your day. I got to go out now and see ours now.
Sam x

8 comments:

  1. Really lovely made card Sam lovely image I want her lol and great colouring too and never mind being a bit late your allowed that on Mothers day have a good one

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this card Sam it is Gorgeous chum, love how you have coloured your image and papers and detail are fab, have a great Mothers Day
    Hugs
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sam, I love the image that you have used, she is so cute :0)
    I am so happy to be part of the team :0)
    Hope you have had a great Mothers Day hun :0)
    *hugs* Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie, you know you are my favorite little colorer lmao...I just love your coloring it is fantastic and for me not liking the pastel colors, you made this card gorgeous..I'm beaming over here just coz I know you and we are bestest friends...
    love & hugz
    stitch xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this...and it is a great image. You do such a good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sam, this is so fab, love all the bright colours and the finky papers and the brads and the flower, it's just all great! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorjus card hun love it to bits great colurs too hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGOSH! I love my little Ashtyn....you did and AAWESOME job....thank you so much for using her.
    she looks so cute on your card....keep up the good work..
    hugs
    CJ
    cowgirl up stamps

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x