Followers

Sunday 7 March 2010

Challenge 3 at OSAAT

Hi there crafty peeps. It that time of week again - yep challenge time at OSAAT with  Sew Many Challenges sponsoring us and our theme this week is a colour combo of purple and pink. Guess what though - I've forgotten the name of this little chap but I know he's in a teacup....lol!

Short post today as I hadn't scheduled this one so I have loads to do it being Sunday - got to get the dinner sorted, a bit of shopping, more birthday cards to make you name it I've got to do it today. 
Take care and hopefully I'll find time to breathe sometime today.
Sam x

7 comments:

  1. Hi Sam, love your DT Card, great layout and detail, gorgeous chum. off to do my post I'm late
    Hugs
    Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam hun Slow down u sound like me! great card there great post too over at OSAAT challenges Well done
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just gorjus hun love it to bits,sorry i was late yet again hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sam, thanks for your lovely message on my blog hun, I'm really sorry I had to leave, thanks for the open invite, I love your card it's so cute, I hope you will keep in touch, hope your enjoying your day, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww how cute that is, and of course your coloring is superb..I agree with Lizbit, hun slow down, can't burn that candle at both ends lmao..I talk to you tomorrow in the AM..take a day and relax..
    hugz
    stitch xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card. You did a great job on the coloring. Is the ribbon on the bottom a die cut or a ribbon? Its cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card....you did an awesome job and love the colors.....can't wait to see more cards from you..
    hugs
    CJ
    stitchybearstamps.com
    Cowgirl Up Stamps

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x