Followers

Friday 19 March 2010

Easter card for my Hubby...oh and a couple of challenges too

Hehehehe...... I couldn't resist this stamp by Bugaboo Stamps and turning it into an "Oh la la" card for my hubby for Easter. I got this stamp as part of my subscription to The Special 50/50 and this is my third card this time around using the stamps I picked up there.

Not only am I entering this into out challenge at The Special 50/50 but I'm going to enter it into the challenge at Creative Inspirations which is make a "Male card" as set by the lovely Cheryl. Well I had to be different didn't I and not use male colours. Anyway I hope you like it as I had fun making it.
Take care
Sam x

8 comments:

  1. I think it's great (ggrrr8.....?) card, and the colours are nice and bright. (Unlike the weather)
    Have a good weekend ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha Thats fun Sam! love the image its great need to introjuice you to Marlene you and her would get on brill Good luck on all your challenges with this fun card

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello hunny, long time no see. Great male card, love the image.
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations, & have a fab weekend
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sam this is a Fabulous card chum, the image and sentiment are hilarious, great make and you brighten my day with this chum, have a great weekend, good luck in challenges
    Hugs
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great image hun he he love the colurs you have used too gorjus hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh you bad girl, hahaha James is going to just love that lol...maybe get you a lil extra play time on here too lol...cute image where you get that 50/50? it's adorable..
    talk to ya in the AM...
    hugz
    stitch xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it Sam what a sassy card I'm sure he's gonna be thrilled with it
    Hugs Susie
    ps the card I ues is called Concord record card I don't buy it from one place I ususally google it and find the cheepest
    hope that helps xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sam, this is such a great image, love your colour combo too. So nice of you to join us at Creative Inspirations this week. Hugs Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x