Followers

Wednesday 17 March 2010

WOYWW - there is a table there honest!!!

Well I've been missing in action for the last few weeks - possibly buried under all my stuff and to be honest I did clear this off again just the other day but it only takes me a minute to make a mess hehehe. You'll see all sorts of works in progress here at the moment along with the new Stamp-it freebies that came with my mag this morning. There are loads of digi stamps printed off ready to colour and make into loveliness (I hope) and a few that are already coloured that are in the process of being made into cards at the mo. I may even have one to enter in a challenge later on tonight - whoo hooo. I haven't entered any challenges for ages so it feels good to be getting the time to do some now.
Okay then onto my mess - I can see the poor ambulance service being run ragged in a short while, so if you are of a certain disposition (in other words you are one of these NEAT crafters) please look away now.

Thanks for stopping by my mess, I hope to visit some of the other girls too (I hope Susie is here this week - she always makes me feel better hehehe - luvs ya Susie!) Oh and if you would like to join in the fun you can do so HERE
Sam x

11 comments:

  1. Looks like you have been/are very busy. Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might be a bit messy but I'd really love a good rummage through it all :-)
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love all the stuff and your cards are great. I wouldn't know where to start and think you are all amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. quite a lot of stuff going in there Sam. Always a pleasure to visit your desk.

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah but at least you're back to crafting again, and that's the main thing. See how magnanimous I can be!!!!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't worry about it, I think it's just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow i'm sure there is a table under there..... LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking good Sam, and let's face it, you can't enter challenges without digging around in your stuff which inevitably means stuff gets untidy and oh glorious - inspiration caused by challenges leads to no time to tidy and it's al good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you have a 12x12 space ...thats all you need and all your bits are at hand too

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very interesting desk...I wonder what that tall grey thing is...
    Cardarian

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x