Followers

Friday 19 March 2010

Wow!!

In two days time it's my blog-irthday (I have to be different so I'm not having a bloggerversary). Where has this last year gone? Baring in mind I only managed to get a blog while I was trying to figure out how to comment on my buddies from Trimcrafts blogs - it was a total mistake. And now here I am, a year later and still none the wiser. No seriously, I have had a lot of help from a few lovely ladies along the way, and I have learned so much and got so many new friends not least of all my partner in crime - Stitchy!!! And bless her, she even teaches me a bit every now and then about PSP (no mean feat!!)
Anyway, I'd just like to say thanks to all of you guys that follow me and even those of you that just pop by every now and then and leave me such lovely comments - this girly really appreciates each and every one of you.
Sam x

3 comments:

  1. Yay - Happy Blog birthday!!

    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blog Birthday from one of your blogging buddies, hope your ok hun, thanks for visiting me with your lovely thoughts, I think I may be getting arthritus in my ankle hurts like hell when I've been stood to long, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that has gone by so quick Sam, Happy bloggerversary x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x