Followers

Saturday 6 March 2010

Computer card

Just got the piccies done of this one that I have made for my nephew. He's not your regular 13 year old boy that's into cars, bikes, football, girls etc, etc you get my drift so I had to think about this one and it just came to me last night - a computer in the form of an easel card!!! This little idea appeared after I found two fonts on my computer. Okay enough yapping  - here's my card.

I think I'll make a few of these for my store, nice easy jobbies heheheehe.
Sam x

9 comments:

  1. WOW Sam i have to talk to you about this card lol can you im me tommorow when you are available pretty please

    TY TY TY

    Huggggsss J xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh My i thought that was a fish tank behind the card its a SNAKE Urghhhhhhhh you braver than me hunnie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooeeeerrrr Sam, this is awesome! When I saw it on my blogroll it looked like a proper laptop...to find out its a card, well it just blew me away! I am sure your nephew will love it, my 13 yr old sons the same, I am sure that getting home to his computer is all he thinks about at school all day :p
    *hugs* Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh sam hun this is totally brilliant what a great idea too he will love it am sure of that hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. THIS is TOTAL GENIUS! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant, brilliant card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is Fabulous Sam well done great make too your nephew will love it chum,
    Hugs
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Sam this is just PURE DEAD BRILLIANT it looks REAL its great hon Whata fab card for a fellow

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sam
    Thanks for your comment on my first OSAAT card!
    I love this laptop card - I thought it was real too! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x