Followers

Tuesday 16 March 2010

While I have 5 minutes........

I thought I'd tell you a bit more about our challenge over at OSAAT this week. Sunday was soo manic I didnt get to tell you anything on my post at all so I hope you are all listening hehehehee. Basically this week we have a recipe and we want to see.......CHOCOLATE MUFFINS!!! No seriously thats just me wanting chocolate and cake our real recipe is -
1 ribbon
2 Designer/backing papers and
2 Brads or eyelets.

We also have a totally awesome sponsor this week in the form of Susie Sugar from Die Cut Dreams and the fabby prize that you will be winning this week as our overall winner is sitting on her desk as we speak. All sort of yummy die cuts for you to use on your gorgeous creations. Shame I can't enter. Anyway I'm hoping to enter some challenges again soon as things are falling into place just nicely at OSAAT now - we are turning into a well oiled machine and if you guys know any of us lot on the team, you'll know that is no mean feat! I'm slowly getting organised ( I'm the weak link over here for organisation) but dont expect a tidy table tomorrow for WOYWW. I work best in chaos I think.
Okay thats me done for today I think - unless I get a card done that is! so take care out there and happy crafting.
Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x