Followers

Thursday 4 March 2010

Finally.......

A new card to show you all. This one has only been in the offing for the last month. Terrible ain't it!! I just haven't been able to find the time to do hardly anything these last few weeks and I really do need to as I have my nephews, my mums, my brother-in-laws and not forgetting my middle daughters birthday all coming up in the next 2 weeks. Luckily my mothers day cards are done so that's one less worry for me at the minute.
Onto this card - the image is one I picked up from The Special 50/50 by Bugaboo Stamps last month. As I've coloured him in blue he's a boy on this occasion, and he's such a cheeky chappy don't you think! 

He has been coloured with my copics (he was coloured before I thought I'd give them a well deserved break) and I think it's basically a "Joy" card and I had a lot of fun making it really. As usual with me, it changed it's look every 5 minutes as I went along. Unless it's a sketch I don't go to any plan - it just happens.

Take care and if I don't see you before I'll see you all on Sunday with my project for our next challenge at OSAAT.
Sam x

6 comments:

  1. this is absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam I've been the same hun just listing DT cards I listed my Paperplay oday a vintge and Stitchys oeriental not happy with the oriential but I can try again lest Stitchy won't be down on me I will be thankful for that I am feeling a bit better this afternoon hate feeling outta sorts
    You have made a fab job of that card very fancy
    liz-bit xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card hun love the colurs you have used so beautiufully made too hun,hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Sam this is fantastic, I love how you have put the card together.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Sam, love these joy cards Fabby image and papers chum love it, one less you have to make now, same here i have grandson, 2 mother's day a commissioned card for work, my brother, also my daughter but nearly have it finished, never ending must get mojo in gear lol' hope your well chum xx
    Hugs
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x