Followers

Wednesday 31 March 2010

Brite Eyes

My buddy Stitch has been asked by the very talented Ms Barbara Jensen to do a collaboration. Stitch draws her artwork into digis, and Ms Jensen in turn turns some of Stitchys digis into clipart. The best bit of all of this is - I get to play with the digis hehehehe goody goody!!
Now this image has been called "Brite Eyes" by our Stitch (I don't know if that is the name from when Barbara did the original or not, as all this tag art and stuff is new to me) and I love it! You can buy it from Stitchy Bear Stamps store here. There are more in the pipeline and some maybe a little naughty, (great for fellas cards hehehe) so if they appear I will be putting them in a seperate blog away from little un's eyes if you get my meaning.
Anyway onto my card.

I hope you like it and don't forget there is still time to enter our Easter Egg Hunt/challenge over at OSAAT. Don't forget there are vouchers from Simon Says store up for grabs for the top 3 as chosen by us all this week.

Take care all
Sam x

7 comments:

  1. Sam Glad you got her up hun she feels lonely on her own lol Great card and fabby image just love her
    well done mate!

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh love what you have done with this hun love the papers you have used too hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is stunning! and your card is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you first showed me this, I was in awe and now that I see it up here, even more so...You done a fantastic card and I know Barb is going to love it as much as I do...thank you hun...

    Hugz
    stitch xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What amazing work Sam!! When Stitchy showed me the card I was blown away....what amazing talent. :) Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card hun, love the image and the papers you've used.
    Thanks again for the gorgeous digi image of my beautiful puppy dog, please thank Sue for me too, I keep trying to colour him but end up bawling my eyes out so he'll definitely be tear stained which will give it character lol
    love n hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sam! I just got the card in the mail and it is stunning! So much more beautiful in person. Thank you so much....I will cherish it. I posted it on my blog too. lol! Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x