Followers

Thursday 26 November 2009

Whoooppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the title may say most of what I want to say but heck I'm gonna tell you all anyway. I just won the AWESOME candy at Leah l'Orange's place http://thechroniclesoforange.blogspot.com/ . Do go and check out this funky ladies blog - she is so talented and funny too.
Anyway for those of you that missed the picture that was on my sidebar, this is what I've won.


Totally awesome - I am gonna have soooooo much fun when that gets here as long as our lovely Royal Mail don't lose it like they have a couple of birthday cards from last month and the prize that I won from Incy Wincy Designs challenge blog a while back when we were having all the trouble with them (Royal Mail not Incy Wincy heheehe).
Anyway I should be back later with some more bits and then it'll be quiet as I've got work this weekend
Take care all
Sam x


2 comments:

  1. Wooohoooo! *looking for dancing smileys* Congratulations Sam, ahve fun with all your new goodies :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sam thats lucky lucky lucky Yeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaa Have fun hunny

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x