Followers

Tuesday 3 November 2009

Morning Peoples







Hi all, I've been a little quiet because I've been playing. I've been asked by Stitchy of Stitchy Stamps to be her personal DT for her digi stamps and images. Of course, I jumped at the chance, in fact I think I nearly jumped into her living room...which isn't bad going as I am one side of the pond here in Blighty and she is t'other side up a mountain in NY state!!!

Anyways, this is my first makes from the "Him First" digi stamp. I've coloured the images with my copics and for the potty chair, I printed it out a couple more times onto this paper I have in my stash that has a wood texture and then wiped my Whispers ink pads over the top to tone it in with the rest of the image. All the ribbon, rub ons and raised stickers (brains gone to sleep - can't remember their proper discriptive term :D ) are from my stash.

At some point I will be setting up a slide show for all my bits that I do for Stitchy Stamps. Please do pop along and have a look at all the digis, silhouettes and stuff that this talented lady churns out.
And just for good measure, if you click on this link
http://digital-inkco.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_60 you can go straight to the shop where you can buy them all.
Right I'm off to play some more, as there are lots of challenges out there that I want to do and I can't play at the same time as typing unfortunately.
Catch you all later.....
Sam x

7 comments:

  1. Sam I have quite a lot of her stamps in my puter saved I do like em lovely some of em your a very lucky girlie good luck and please don't forget ur friends lol

    liz xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow congrats hun I am so pleased for you, you so deserve it. Your card and wall hanging are beautiful, so sweet
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful DT examples Sam, I'm sure you're going to be marvellous :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow fantastic work Sam, congrats on being picked as a dt member, I'm not surprised your work is so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute image, fab projects :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is fab hun as you know how much i love your work so well desreved could not have happend to a nicer person love hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute sam, and congrats again my friend you are a super crafter and will do a great job
    hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x