Followers

Wednesday 25 November 2009

The Crafty Pad challenge # 47

It's a little while since I did anything for the Crafty Pad so I thought I'd make a quick one in between doing all the housework today. Anyway this week it's another lovely sketch by Maxine.
I've used Christmas Ted - Posting his card with a little square of the paper pack designed by Stitchy (click on her name to take you to her blog) with some bits of sticky ribbon that I've had like...forever and to finish it off I've stamped a "Seasons Greetings" sentiment from Papermanias Clear stamp selection "Let It Snow".


Okay I'm now off to enter into the challenge - tomorrow there should be some more bits and pieces as I've got loads of images coloured ready to go.
Take care all
Sam x

7 comments:

  1. Fab card Sam, good luck in the challenge :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sam great to see you back with our challenges. Love your take on the sketch and the paper. Ted looks really happy to get his cards posted.

    xDebbie The Crafty Pad

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card Sam, I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this card is so cute... you and stitchie did a good job on it....

    Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  5. he's so cute, Sam! your snow and inky distressing are fabulous.

    and you should drop by my blog for a little visit!! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is really cute. Love the digi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Sam! I love the colours and the texture of the snow. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x