Followers

Thursday 26 November 2009

Two more cards

Okay I'm gonna need some help here please. One of the images I found via some elses blog and I must have forgotten to follow it and so now I can't remember who she is to give her the credit and pass you on to her. When I find her or someone points me in the right direction I'll link her up here.
Anyway, the image I do know is Mrs Tilly Claus by Wendy of Digital Doodling and this one as well as being a Christmas card for someone is going to be entered into the challenge at Susie Sugars craftbubble forum (although knowing me I'm too late now).You can't see it but there is white flock on the snowflakes and on the bottom of her sleeves and coat there is pink flock as well as around the sentiment and the lines at the side. The image for this one has been coloured with my Copics.


The second image is of Mary, Joseph and Jesus together and this image just caught my eye and I had to have it. Just for a change I've actually used pencils (shock - horror!!!!) and not my copics. As I said previously, when I find the artist of this particular digi, I'll link back here. Ah-ha I've found her and guess what I am following i just forgot what her blog name was DUH?! Anyway her name is Alison from Stretch n' Bubbles so do go and pay her a visit if you get a chance.


Okay well that's me done for today - well at the moment anyway heheheehe
Just one last thing - Happy Thanksgiving to all you guys in the USA....have a good one and take care ya'll
Sorry that just slipped out
Sam x

5 comments:

  1. Hi hun, these are both beautiful so sweet. Congrats on your blog candy win have fun with it all when it arrives
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Sam, and good luck in the challenge :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are fab as always hun great detail too well done on your win too hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sam,

    Love cards here. I wanted to stop by and officially welcome you to the Digital-Ink Co Design team. Look forward to working with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sam.. this is STUNNINg.. I LOVE the colors and the way you colored your images.. SO beautiful.. thank you so much for stopping by my blog.. I hope you will stop by often. :) hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x