Followers

Tuesday 17 November 2009

Fall Blessings Notelets


Said I'd be back. Anyway this is a set of notelets I've made to go into my shop Yammas Makes (the link is around somewhere) with yep you've guessed it, StitchyStamps http://stitchystamps.blogspot.com/. This one is called "Fall Blessings" and I love it and that's the reason why I've made a set of notelets. Anyway, I've coloured them with my copic ciao pens (love them to bits - can't stop using them), gone around the outside with chalks and on the leaves I've also glossed them up - not that you can see it - with a clear Sakura Glaze pen.
Right I'm off to update my slide show at the top of my blog with my new stuff, so I'll catch you guys later.
Bye for now
Sam x

4 comments:

  1. Lovely job Sam, they make great gifts.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful Sam lovely work xx
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are just fab hun love them hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These really turned out great, good luck with them hun...hope you sell a mitten full of them and more...
    hugz
    stitch

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x