Followers

Tuesday 10 November 2009

Two new cards



Evening all, here is a couple of cards that I've been making in the last couple of days. I'll have another four for you tomorrow. They just need a couple of bits but I'm not sure what - I think it's just a sentiment mainly....apart from that they are all done and then they'll go into my shop at Folksy. The top one is an image one of my buddies sent me for my birthday so thanks hun, you will know who you are (there were 2 of you and you both sent me different images) and the bottom one is my first Mo Manning image - "They grow so fast" is the title I think and I think it's a fab image.
Oh well that's it for today, back tomorrow with more bits....til then
Ta-ra
Sam x

8 comments:

  1. Fab cards, Sam! Love them both, great images and fab colouring.x :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card babe think it was me that sent you the first image so great to se you have put it to brilliant use fab designs as always hun love hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards, I adore that Jack in the Beanstalk image, just delightful.

    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both gotgrous Sam, but I really love that top one, the whole thing just makes me feel hugged :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards Sam, the little girl would be great for Susan's sketch challenge don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  6. These 2 cards are beautiful Sam love the Daisy image it is lovely I have that stamp to it is gorgeous lovely work Sam xx
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh that little girl stamp is such a cute image, that card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x