Followers

Wednesday 18 November 2009

Digital Ink Co and Saturday Spotlight challenges



Afternoon all. Well I'm not sure if I got the gist of the Masterboard challenge right or not but I'm sure the lovely ladies there will let me know one way or the other.
Okay then first things first. I'm entering this card for the challenges at Digital Ink Co and Saturday Spotlight
At DI-Co the challenge is a sketch and to be honest I've followed it to the letter apart from adding a sentiment in the corner. The silhoutte is of course one of Stitchys creations
The challenge at Saturday Spotlight was to make a Masterboard and the top picture shows my interpretation of the instructions that you are directed to.
Anyhoo off to enter the challenges .... oh and I'll be back in a mo with another one.
Sam x

11 comments:

  1. Both pieces are fab Sam, I've never even heard of a Masterboard, will have to go Google that one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's lookin' good hun, love what you done with that silhouette, the way you two toned it with gray, looks great...hugzzzz
    stitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Sam,

    Great work on this card. Big fan I am of yours!! Tanx fer join'n MUAH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Your masterboard is whatever you want it to be and you did great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sam!! You sure DID get the idea behind the masterboard!! :) It looks fabulous hun!! It's just basically your own customized designer paper!! Your card turned out fabulous with it!! Thanks so much for trying out our challenge this week at Saturday Spotlight!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card - I adore the green background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Waht a gorgeous Christmas card!! You did a beautiful job on the masterboard!! Love your silhouette. Thanks for joining us at the SSHP.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi pal sorry I am so tail end you know why but love your silhouette right up my street

    liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is wonderful!!! What a great Holiday creation....Thanks so much for joining us at Sat. Spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect background for this elegant angel image! Thanks for playing along with this week's Saturday Spotlight challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. these are all fab hun love the backgrounds hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x