Followers

Tuesday 17 November 2009

PaperPlay challenge



Afternoon all. This is a quick post for the challenge over at Paperplay http://paperplaychallenges.blogspot.com/ . Well it's a recipe of 1 Ribbon, 2 patterned papers and 3 buttons.
The two papers were in my bit box from last Christmas, the ribbon is the remnants of some sticky ribbon that I had buried in my ribbon drawer. The buttons are lickle dinky ones that my mum got me a couple of years ago threaded onto some thin wire with some beads that were in my stash.
The image is of course one of Stitchys http://stitchystamps.blogspot.com/ " Let it Snow". He looks to me like he's doing a snow angel, so if you look very closely on the close up piccy and maybe squint a bit you can make out some glitter where I think his legs and wings have been flapping up and down as you do.
I'll be back in a mo with some thing else right after I've entered this into the challenge.
BRB
Sam x

6 comments:

  1. So cute! did you colour him with copics ?
    Chris xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card for the PaperPlay Challenge this week. Love your card and the colours you used. Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is Fab Sam he is so cute that colour is a lovely shade of green, xx
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. He does look like he is making a snow angel, and I like your glitter! This is such a cute card! Thank you for joining us at PaperPlay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do fantastic work girl, and yes he DOES look like he is making snow angels, how neat lmao...never noticed that before haha...Beautiful choice of colors too, who would have thought green would look so good...
    thanks sweetie, you makin' me shine so bright right up there with you...
    hugz
    stitch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh hun I love this it's gorgeous, so sweet and fab colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x