Followers

Saturday 7 November 2009

Breast Cancer Freebie digi stamp


Hi guys. Just a short one, but if you go to StitchyStamps right now you can download this gorgeous digi for free. I'd like to think that, if you do make cards to sell, and you do manage to sell any with this image on you'll donate a percentage to the Breast Cancer charity. I know when I get a chance to make some with this image they will be going into my shop on Folksy stating that 50% will be going to the charity. So if anyone knows how I can send monies raised to them I'd appreciate a heads up - that or I've got to get google working on it.
Have a lovely weekend everyone
Sam x

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting us know Sam, that's a lovely stamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all my dear, in the few short weeks I have known you, I have come to think the world of you...thank you for displaying this for me..you are the bestest...and oh by the way...now I got your attention..you have an award on my blog, you know where to go lol...
    love & hugz
    stitch

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x