Followers

Wednesday 4 November 2009

Digital Ink Co Challenge



Coo I thought they were taking it easy on us this week. This is for the challenge at Digital Ink Co http://digital-inkcochallenge.blogspot.com/ Not the easiest colour combo to utilise but I've done my best to get the colours that they were showing. The stamp is a digi from a set by Stitchy Stamps http://stitchystamps.blogspot.com called Cuppa Warm and the backing paper is some I designed myself on PagePlus 9 as I didn't have anything in my stash that was the right colour.
Right, I'm off to enter this into the challenge now, but don't go looking for me tomorrow as we have no electric from 8.30 am to 4.30pm GMT so I may just stay in bed all day tomorrow.
Take care peeps
Sam x

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! Love it!
    Thanks for sharing at Digital Ink Co. this week.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better not stay in bed tomorrow, remember you gotta clean the house or better yet, make some more cards lmao...You done a fantastic job on that piece my dear..you made them colors fit perfect...Thank you for entering it in the challenge this week...looks fantastic...
    hugz
    stitchy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, the slide just pulled up for me, looks great...thank you again lol...
    hugz
    stitch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sam, I love that paper, an the card is fab :D Now I'm off to have a look at the challenge since we seem to enter a lot of the same ones. Great minds, eh? :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sam, What a darling card!!Super cute!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at DI-C.. Hope to see you next week to..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. another fab card hun love it fabby paper too love cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, Sam! Love that sentiment and paper.x :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice card. Glad I wasn't the only one that thought it wasn't an easy color combination. BIG GRIN.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, you got the colors down perfect and it amazes me that you can just 'whip up' your own background paper.... I'm not allowing myself to do that since I have ooodddles and oooodles of paper (kinda like when I used to quilt and have lots of fabric)

    Great job!!!!! Stitchy is thrilled, lol.... thanks for playing along with us at Digital-Ink Co.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sam,

    I always love seeing your creations!! I'm always ooohing and awwwing every time!! Thanks for joing our challenge hun, always glad to have you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x