Followers

Wednesday 30 June 2010

WOYWW 30th June

OMG I just realised it's the end of the month!!!! Holy smokes batman - where is the year going? Anyway I'm getting back on track these days (I keep getting myself overtired and then I keep thinking the world is out to get me, so I've decided I will stay in bed till the very last minute until things are going smoothly everywhere again) but that is a different story and I am ok, can't say I'm fit and healthy though but I am ok lol. Anyway I haven't been to WOYWW for a few weeks while trying to get my head round things and as I am feeling in a blogging mood again, I thought I'd join in and show off my mess once again.

I dread to think what you guys will spy on the table of terrors but I hope you have fun looking around. I'll get round a few of you I can be sure of that - how many I don't know (depends on whether I feel like an early morning one day lol) oh and if hubby lets me have the lappy or if he goes out for the evening to his mates. Anyway I will try and get around to a good few of you - if I could type faster I'd get round to an awful lot more of you.
Okay I'm waffling now so I'm off to make a start.
Take care everybody peeps
Sam x

20 comments:

  1. Hi Sam
    not a messy desk a creative desk! have good day, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling a bit better soon. Your desk has lots of yummy stash on there. Have a lovely relaxing day, Tracy Evans x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sam

    I love your desk, it makes me laugh us crafters cram everything onto a desk and we all work in a little square lol

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great creative space :0)
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. he he sam you always make me smile hun great desk and so so much to look at too love hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. now this is a space I can appreciate!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love you space and thanks for the snoop :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hay it may be messy but i bet you know where most things are lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh, lots of lovely stash to spy today

    ReplyDelete
  10. you've got a lot of lovely colouring things there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi . . . thanks for stopping by my blog today for WOYWW. Now I've come to visit you. OMG - that is a serious amount of STUFF on that desk! OK . . . thanks for making me feel tidy!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah, a lovely creative pile!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh i spy a coke bottle wrap !!! liked to see what you are doing with that

    Sorry to here your not feeling so well, big hugs for you and a speedy recovery hun

    judie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your little crochet flowers on earlier blog.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sam, you are a Libra! Lots of creative stuff. You always put to good use. Sorry your not feeling well Hun. Take care of you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. There is def a bit of a push back crafting going on there but it looks a very busy desk. Hope you feel better soon.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh my goodiness Sam, you are almost, I say almost as tidy as me!! love the flowers, never tried to make knitted one I should!! have a crafty day
    (lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thats a lovely busy desk you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You sure have a ton of colored pencils and ink pens. I can see you love to color. I know what you mean about typing fast. I also have a slow internet connection, so I take longer to get here, but at least I made it before next Wednesday (grin).

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's the looking, not the typing that csts me so long!! Love it - happy to see you back gal. Like those little rolls of ribbon - and the tube on the left - has it a special thing in it or is it waiting to be turned into soemthing?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x