Followers

Wednesday, 30 June 2010

WOYWW 30th June

OMG I just realised it's the end of the month!!!! Holy smokes batman - where is the year going? Anyway I'm getting back on track these days (I keep getting myself overtired and then I keep thinking the world is out to get me, so I've decided I will stay in bed till the very last minute until things are going smoothly everywhere again) but that is a different story and I am ok, can't say I'm fit and healthy though but I am ok lol. Anyway I haven't been to WOYWW for a few weeks while trying to get my head round things and as I am feeling in a blogging mood again, I thought I'd join in and show off my mess once again.

I dread to think what you guys will spy on the table of terrors but I hope you have fun looking around. I'll get round a few of you I can be sure of that - how many I don't know (depends on whether I feel like an early morning one day lol) oh and if hubby lets me have the lappy or if he goes out for the evening to his mates. Anyway I will try and get around to a good few of you - if I could type faster I'd get round to an awful lot more of you.
Okay I'm waffling now so I'm off to make a start.
Take care everybody peeps
Sam x

20 comments:

  1. Hi Sam
    not a messy desk a creative desk! have good day, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling a bit better soon. Your desk has lots of yummy stash on there. Have a lovely relaxing day, Tracy Evans x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sam

    I love your desk, it makes me laugh us crafters cram everything onto a desk and we all work in a little square lol

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. he he sam you always make me smile hun great desk and so so much to look at too love hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. now this is a space I can appreciate!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love you space and thanks for the snoop :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hay it may be messy but i bet you know where most things are lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh, lots of lovely stash to spy today

    ReplyDelete
  9. you've got a lot of lovely colouring things there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi . . . thanks for stopping by my blog today for WOYWW. Now I've come to visit you. OMG - that is a serious amount of STUFF on that desk! OK . . . thanks for making me feel tidy!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah, a lovely creative pile!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh i spy a coke bottle wrap !!! liked to see what you are doing with that

    Sorry to here your not feeling so well, big hugs for you and a speedy recovery hun

    judie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your little crochet flowers on earlier blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sam, you are a Libra! Lots of creative stuff. You always put to good use. Sorry your not feeling well Hun. Take care of you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. There is def a bit of a push back crafting going on there but it looks a very busy desk. Hope you feel better soon.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh my goodiness Sam, you are almost, I say almost as tidy as me!! love the flowers, never tried to make knitted one I should!! have a crafty day
    (lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thats a lovely busy desk you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You sure have a ton of colored pencils and ink pens. I can see you love to color. I know what you mean about typing fast. I also have a slow internet connection, so I take longer to get here, but at least I made it before next Wednesday (grin).

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's the looking, not the typing that csts me so long!! Love it - happy to see you back gal. Like those little rolls of ribbon - and the tube on the left - has it a special thing in it or is it waiting to be turned into soemthing?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x