Followers

Sunday 20 June 2010

Please do not adjust your monitor

This week at OSAAT the challenge is enough to do your eyes in. This weeks challenge is "Seeing Double" and we'd like to see anything in twos on your new project.
Mine evolved so many times but this is the final end product. I'll be back later to tell you more about how it came to be. This is from Lil Diva Stamps and is called "Bella Ballerina".

We also have a special sale on at Stitchy Bear Stamps.

I'll be back later sometime.
Sam x

9 comments:

  1. Lol Sam its beautiful, such a special and unusual card. Love it
    hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card looks fantastic Sam, it worked so well. I am looking forward to seeing more of your designs over the coming weeks and working with you at OSAAT.
    Take care. Luv Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that ballerina is the tops worked smashing Sam

    Hope your having a restful day sending hugs

    liz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sam, this is so fab, I was honestly expecting to see something bright and sporty after all the football you've been watching, and instead you come out with this wonderfully girly concoction. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally gorgeous!!! wowza!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love it! The details are fantastic and I just adore unique and different cards. Gonna have to try it soon. Hug's xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  7. this really is a beauty hun totally love it hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really unusual and beautiful card! Love the image too.
    Hugs /Hanna xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey girl, love your work, always have always will and you can't change my mind lmao...I finally got settled enough to do my happy blog dance, so here I am ;)...that is such a cool card, now how did you make that ?? you got a tut or something? Love it, will be taking to you soon..

    stitch xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x