Followers

Friday 11 June 2010

Sketch challenge over at Stampin with the Dragon

We have a lovely sketch for you to all work with this week over a Stampin with the Dragon .

Anyway, as you can see the sketch is all scallopy and round and could I find a pair of scalloped scissors....NOPE!! So I squared it up but you can still see the sketch in the background. All I changed was the scalloped circle, oh and scooted it over to the side so I could put a sentiment of sorts down the right hand side.

I used "Roxi" from the lovely Lexi of Lexis Creations .
Oh well I hope this has given you a little inspiration for this fortnights challenge - if not, just pretend you never see it lol!
Okay must get ready now as I'm still sitting here in my pjs and my cup of tea has got cold so I need another one. Don't forget I'll be back later with yet more stuff... I think I'm turning into a bus ya know - you don't see me here in blogland for days and then all of a sudden I'm here three times in one day.
Take care now and happy crafting peeps.
Sam x

4 comments:

  1. Awesome card for the party girl love those spotty ribbons (drooling here lol)

    Hugs Janette
    Stamping Dragon Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sam oh boy do i love that image really makes me smile linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks great I love the colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks great I love the colours you have used

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x