Followers

Friday 11 June 2010

And for the third bus......

hehehe those of you that read my last post or at least i think it was my last post - could have been my first post :) will know what I am on about....well hopefully you will anyway!
Yes I'm back with some more piccies for you of bits that I'm hoping to sell along with a whole load of other cards this Sunday at the schools car boot sale. So no more yapping apart from to say I've used stamps from Clare Curds range, a Forever Friends stamp and a Daisy and Dandelion one too. Oh and there is a candle too - stamp I can't remember who it's from.

Thanks for looking.
Sam x

3 comments:

  1. great set here hun great designs,too hope you manage to sell them all at the car boot,hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby set - the bride and groom stamp is an Anita's one - it's the one I always use on wedding stuff :c)
    Hugs
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy! Great cards Hun, good luck in your sales.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x