Followers

Sunday 27 June 2010

Stars and Stripes over at OSAAT

It's that time of the week again - the days just seem to dissappear so quickly at the moment. Anyway, it's challenge time over at OSAAT yet again and this week we have a few newbies to introduce to you. I'm now thinking of resigning as these new girls have SOOOOOO much talent (not really stitch stop having a panic attach lol ). Anyway our challenge is for you to use stars and/or stripes on your project.
I got to work with these fab papers from Toucans Scraps. This pack is called Black and White Spots and Stripes. As you can see I have only used the stripey paper from the pack.

I really hope you will join in the fun and welcome our new girls to the team here at OSAAT. Next week you will have the lovely Liz at the helm of OSSAT as we are now having 2 teams so we all get more time to play in between.
Take care now and I'll be back soon.
Sam x

12 comments:

  1. You know you really know how to scare the crap out of me haha...this is a marvelous display of Angela's papers..but now you have to tell me, what does URA stand for? Anyway, great card and thank you, this challenge went smoother than I expected lol..

    stitch xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice take on challenge. Very cute. Hugs, Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol Stitchy, You Are A Star....... lovely use of Papers Sam. hugs Jo xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Sam!! I'll have to see what I can come up with!

    LOL Stitch...URA stands for U R A STAR! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't stop giggling at Stitchy's comment, I love this "You Are A Star" (geddit now Stitch?) card :P
    And I can't believe you only used one of the papers in the set, you've made a minimalist card that doesn't look minimalist at all! Fab job :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. another great make hun love how you have used angelas papers,thanks for swapping with me too hun hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sam, this is really nice, fab card for the guys.. love the papers xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab, love what you've done with the lettering ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. great card Sam, thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous you are a star card, (coz you are!) and such a great idea on the challenge.
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card! I love how you did your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really lovely card Sam, love the papers you've used!
    Hugs /Hanna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x