Followers

Friday 25 June 2010

STWD new challenge

STWD stands for Stampin with the Dragon - I have a thing for shortening things at the minute ... I think it's just that I like to keep people guessing what I am on about hehehe. Anyway another fab challenge this fortnight for you all. We'd love to see your lovey dovey easel cards. Now mine I've gone off to the side on this. Mine is lovey dovey, but it was made for my daughter, Stephanie, who just turned 17 on the 19th June so a different kind of love. I don't see my eldest 2 girls very often these days as they live with their dad now, so it was a bit of a sad day for me but I am also very proud of her as she is now doing a hairdressing apprenticeship in a local hairdressers near where she lives. So whenever you like Steph, you can do(practise lol)on your "old" mums hair as long as you don't give me a pink rinse!!!
Anyway enough jabbering and here is my card for my big baby girl.

I hope you'll join in with our challenge this time as we all love coming around and looking at your lovely makes.
Take care
Sam x

6 comments:

  1. hi hun this is one awesome card love that bear and your daughter will love it am sure of that happy birthday to her too hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Hun & Happy Birthday to your little one!!!! Have left a little something for you on my blog xx Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card I love the image and the way you have stuck the sentiment on the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bear is amazing. He looks so textured, I'm sure anyone seeing it will want to stroke him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is beautiful Sam, your daughter will love it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now you know she is gonna love this what little ( or not so little lol) girl doesnt love teddies beautifull card Sam TYSM

    Hugs Janette
    Stamping Dragon Designs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x