Followers

Friday 11 June 2010

Mattys PIG Day and a New home

Just a couple of cards that I've been meaning to post for about a week! Mattys PIG day is a play on words - one he was 21 and two he's a pig stockman same as my hubby. I used a teplate from Anna Marie Designs and the background of a sow arc, I drew myself with my charcoal chalky pastel thingys.

I made a few of these New Home cards - they use a freebie digi from Shirleys 2 Girls. The paper is from one of my stash of free CDs.

Okay, well thats me for the minute. I will be back shortly with my DT challenge card over at Stampin with the Dragon and some other makes a little later today.
Take care everyone
Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x