Followers

Sunday 6 June 2010

It's raining MEN...or Boys

this week at OSAAT as we really want to see your creations for those fellas in your life. We are sponsored this week by the fabulous Sew Many Challenges and I have used "Morty Fishing" and added a couple of stamps from a Daisy and Dandelion set.

I hope my little card has given you some inspiration for our challenge this week and if you'd like more, you can find it over at our challenge blog - OSAAT.
Hopefully this week I'll be able to get round to comment on all of your fabby creations, but as I was camping for half of last week (then sleeping and cleaning the rest of it) I never had the time.
Thanks for stopping by my little old blog and leaving me some love - I really do appreciate it.
Take care
Sam x

9 comments:

  1. this is just great hun so love the colurs you have used on this love hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card Sam, and James will love it for his next fishing trip :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bright card, I can see that all the inspiration from this challenge willbe incredibly useful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sam Lovely to ee you back hunny love this card the fishing image too is brilliant do for the old man here he loves fishing Missing you lot of lovlies greatly but be back soon
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fun card - love the image Sam - brill! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card hun, such gorgeous colours, thanks for your visit, I hope your ok too, it sounds like you had fun he he,hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sam there is something at mine for you - just a little bit of fun! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is soooooooo cute! Love the card.
    smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x