Followers

Thursday 8 October 2009

SophistiCat Challenge card




This is my entry to the challenge at SophistiCats and I've cheated a little. The card and all the embellishments were from part of a kit that my mum gave me a couple of years ago. I tell you, those little fairies are real awkward to cut out even with a craft knife but I think she looks okay - well my daughter Whitney gave it the thumbs up this morning anyway.
If you click on the link just below the piccys it'll take you to their blog and you can get all the details there but what I can tell you is that it's based on a sketch by Cheryl and it's to have bling on it. That's one reason why I used this card and toppers because they are covered in glitter and if you look at the little close up pic of the three flowers you will see that I've used some brads that have got gems in the centre and I've also stickled the plain flower brad as well.
Take care
Sam x



5 comments:

  1. oh sam you are a star this is beautiful love those flowers bless you for joining us this week at sophisticats good luck hun love cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is so pretty & plenty of bling!

    Thanks for playing along at Sophisticats this week

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Sam, lol, I'm about to post mine, but no way can I out-do the bing-tastic vision that is your fairy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty card Sam. Love all the bling. Great take on Cheryl's sketch.

    Thank you for joining in over at SOPHISTICATS and I hope you'l join us again soon.

    Love Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x