Followers

Saturday 17 October 2009

Incy Wincy "Wildlife" challenge


http://incywincydesigns.blogspot.com/

I've just finished this little ATC for the challenge at Incy Wincy, it was a toss up between this and a rough looking old dog, but I do love my piggies. I've got some piggy embellishments but do you think I can find them - not a chance!!!
I've also been playing with Serif DrawPlus which is why this took me longer to get done as I was playing and forgot about getting this done. Anyway it's done even though I'm not happy with it coz it's not what I wanted to do. Nevermind eh?!

This little picture below is a watercolour postcard from a pack that I bought. I've stamped it with some of the cover stamps from one of the mags earlier in the year and then coloured it with my watercolour pencils - I know...I did something stamped without my copics!!!!!
Anyway that's in the post now, as I needed a postcard to enter a competition so I had to decorate it didn't I - couldn't leave it plain!!!!!



Okay I'm off for today, be sure to check back tomorrow to see my creation for this weeks Guest DT spot at The Crafty Pad .
Take care all
Sam x

5 comments:

  1. Sam, I love both of these, and hope you're having fun with Serif, lol, I'm very into playing digitally at the moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piggies are adorable :) Hope you find your embellishments!!

    Lovely atc :)

    Thank you for joining us over at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge this week :)

    Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam your piggy atc is so neat love the technique.
    Chris xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x