Morning all, just found out about the fab competition at The Crafty Pad. Debbie is giving away a free digi stamp and the prize is a 6 week Guest DT spot. I'm not too good at explaining these things so I'll let Debbie explain it in her own words;-
WOULD YOU LIKE A 6 WEEK GDT WITH THE CRAFTY PAD?
Here is what you have to do…1. Use this FREE digi image of 'Ellie & Mo' to create your card.
2. Any design and colour you like.
3. You may use any embellishments you like – but please DO NOT use any other stamps.
4. You must have an active blog to enter this competition.
5. You must post up on your blog about the competition with all the rules and a link to The Crafty Pad.
6. Spread the word about the competition to your blogging/forum friends.
7. The competition is open until 6pm GMT 26th October.
8. You may enter as many times as you like.
9. Your card will be judged by the DT members and myself.Please Email me with your Name, picture of your entry and your blog details. Please put 'COMPETITION' in the Subject of your email.Your card/s should be shown on your blog when you have made them, but please make sure that the information about the competition is posted along with your card and picture of the FREE digi image and a link back to The Crafty Pad. You may also post it in the side bar throughout the duration of the competition.A short list and the winning card will be shown on The Crafty Pad Blog on 26th October approximately 8pm.The prize is a 6 week GDT spot with us here at The Crafty Pad. You will be working with the same stamps as the DT’s. Your GDT spot will start from 8th November if this date is suitable to the winner and The Crafty Pad. Good Luck to everyone who enters – we are looking forward to seeing all the wonderful entries.PLEASE NOTE the normal weekly challenges will be running as normal and you may enter both if you wish. All GDT's may enter too.
If you click on the link at the top of this posting it will take you to The Crafty Pad and then just scroll down to the competition post and get your FREE digi stamp. It's so cute so what are you waiting for....get going!!!!
Take care all and don't forget to join me at The Crafty Pad this week for the sketch challenge,(sketch below). Don't forget - you can enter even if you don't use a Crafty Pad stamp as you will still go in the pot for a chance to win a weeks Guest DT spot and whatever stamp the DT are working with that week.
Love n hugs