Followers

Tuesday 6 October 2009

New followers

I've had quite a few new followers lately - you keep sneeking up on me heheehehe!!!! So welcome to all of my new followers and a quick hello to Rose 2909 and Neenie who I know from trimcraft.
At this rate I'll be able to tie in my candy with 2000 visitors - 100 followers and my birthday (or Halloween!!! I'm not sure what's the scariest ROFL)
Take care all and don't forget to check out the fab mini candies below from the DT of Quixotic Paperie (sorry Elaine if I've spelt it wrong hun)
Sam x

PS for all of you lovely ladies out there who have been kind enough to leave me a message on my FOLKSY shop..... I haven't put anything on there yet as I got carried away with watching Create and Craft today and wishing my hubby was paid today and not Thursday!!!!
Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x