Followers

Friday 9 October 2009

Ruby wedding now in a box


I found my printable acetate but had to search around for the masking tape as it wouldn't print without being attached to a piece of paper. If you look hard you can just about see the pattern on the acetate (the piccy might even come up big if you click on it - I don't know for sure as I see them up close and personal so don't need to). I also printed out a sheet of decorated paper for my MIL to write whatever she wants on it as I realised there wasn't anywhere for her to do so.
Anyway all finished now - I can think about going to work this evening.
Have a lovely weekend all and don't forget about The challenge at The Crafty Pad this Sunday. I'll be uploading another card as Guest DT - please join in with us, I'd love to see what you come up with.
Sam x

4 comments:

  1. Sam thats beautful and looks like it must have taken forever to make. Gorgeous work my friend
    hugs June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know how much i love this hun its just brilliant great design too love cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam this is stunning hun, really beautiful. Just been catching up with your blog, you are creating some little beauty's hun
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x