Followers

Sunday 18 October 2009

Guest DT week 3




Hi all. I've been trying to get the piccies uploaded for ages, but for some reason, blogger doesn't like the inside pic of my card and keeps telling me about some kind of internal error but I've not done anything different to what I normally do so I'm at a dead end and you'll just have to wonder at how I've decorated the inside for now.

Anyway, this weeks challenge over at The Crafty Pad is a sketch of a gatefold card.

I've used the Umbrella stand stamp and the single leaf stamp from the swirl and leaf accessory pack. The sentiment is from the cover stamps from either the Creativity mag or her scrapbooking cousin - I can't rightly remember as I've had them ages now.

If I figure out what I've done to the inside pic of my card , I'll add it later but for now take care and enjoy what is left of your Sunday.

Sam x
Come on here this morning and thought I'd try my piccy of the inside of the card again.....and guess what.....yep it worked first time. I haven't got the foggiest why it wouldn't load yesterday, but hey, it's here now.
Take care - I'm off for a quick nosey around.
Sam x

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Sam, it's been ages since I made a gatefold card, you may have just inspired as to what to do this evening :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just brill hun love the ribbon you have added great touch hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sam - thank you for another lovely card for GDT at the crafty pad. :) Love the colours you have used and the sentiment is 'perfect'. ;)

    xxDebbie The Crafty Pad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Sam, I love your take on my sketch

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x