Followers

Tuesday 27 October 2009

Halloween Trick or Treat bags


Bearing in mind I'm not inclined to all this Halloween malarky, I thought I'd make a bit of an effort this year and made some bags from some old C5 envelopes and then decorated a top to seal them very simply with a coloured digi stamp from Stitchy (Digital Ink Co) which I coloured in Paint on the computer and a text greeting of "Trick or Treat" which I did on PagePlus with the font "It lives in the Swamp" (I think so anyway so don't quote me on it).

I wanted to get some other things done as well but I haven't finished them yet.

Hope you like them and I'd love to know what you think of them so please leave me a comment.

Cheers

Take care

Sam x

8 comments:

  1. Sam, I love these and I think I may steal your idea and make some of my own :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are really fabby sam well done there

    liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. There great Sam what's inside?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sam,
    I think they are just adorable...thank you for giving me a heads up, I know I would have eventually made it in here, but heads up are much better lmao...gonna put these up in my gallery album...thanks so much sweetie..hey haven't seen ya on a challenge lately, get on over there, november is gonna be a big month, lot's planned, make sure you stop by okay...
    hugz
    stitchy

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are fab,thankyou for the lovely comment on the invites
    xxandrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fab, Sam. The kids will adore them too - you'll probably get double the amount of Trick or Treaters next year!!x :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab idea Sam... i hope the all apprecaite it :)
    One year i cut out little bags using teh cricut machine, but luckily we dont have that many to do :)
    This year I will be cheating as I have some bags left over from last year that I bought from Lakelands.... ooohhh cheating.. that's like swaring!! :oops: lol
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are brill hun can you send one to me he he they dont do that were we live great idea love cheryl xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x