Followers

Saturday 29 August 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award


Morning all, the lovely Andrea :- http://andie66.blogspot.com/ has given me this award. Now I'm pretty sure that there is nothing else even remotely interesting about me that I can possibly think of (the last one was an effort - my head STILL hurts). And to be honest I can't pick out just 7 bloggers that I can can give this to as in my mind, everyone deserves it. So if you are one of my followers and don't already have this award, please feel free to take it for your blog and if you leave me a comment to say that you have done so, I'll put a link on this post back to you so that everyone can see what stunning work you all do.
Thanks again Andrea
Sam x

3 comments:

  1. Sam congrats on your lovely award :)
    I'm not going to take it as I'm not a huge fan of blog awards, but thanks for the offer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sam you are so funny! but I know what you mean about having to think of millions of blogs to give them to! You did the right thing here:)

    Hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I had to leave a note for you to say how fabulous your blog is. Your posts are interesting and very creative, and I love your pictures. Perfection !

    Thank you for sharing them all and best wishes.. enjoy the rest of the weekend...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x