Followers

Wednesday 12 August 2009

Funky Fairys Xmas Challenge






Hi all, this is a first for me - and I'm not ashamed to say that it's my good trimcraft buddy Andrea who inspired me to go for this challenge. I'm entering the Funky Fairys challenge over at
where the challenge is, if you haven't already realised - Christmas!!!
To be honest I think I've got 3 bits here that could qualify as I have the card at the top and then the 2 ATCs below but you guys at FF can chose whichever one you want but it was meant to be the card.
Just so you all know, I have used FF free papers called Blue Christmas (I'm sure you'll correct me if I'm wrong heheehe) and the Daisy and Dandelion range of Christmas stamps. I really love these papers and thats why I carried on and made the ATCs. The only reason I haven't used some of their other gorgeous fabby papers is because my printer has just about run out of ink so I have to wait now ....boo-hoo!!!!
The bottom two are a couple of Roundies (again Andrea is the culprit yet here for getting me into these). The first one is made with paper from my stash and the Papermania love Jesse Edwards Boutique stamps. May I also give a bit of credit to my other good friend Cheryl who sent me all the plain white circles so that I can stamp on them as I have used one of them here, and a little sprinkling of glitter. The second one is just some left over die cuts that I had from making Billys scrapbook.
Right off to enter in the challenge.
Bye for now
Sam x

9 comments:

  1. thankyou for taking part in this weeks challenge,fab card and atc's good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card and ATC's Sam, great layouts and I must say I love the little shoe holder too, so cute.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Funky Fairys and we hope you'll join us again for more funky fun challenges.

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and love the atc's
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh,
    I am so glad I dont have to pick a favourite,
    I like them all,
    Thanks for the lovely comment,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well now Sam for a first challenge you've certainly gone for it girl.
    Your card is just adorable and so are the atc's thanks so much for playing along with Funky Fairy's, good luck
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are all great hun as i said on jj's great to have you back love cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sam, you have been busy, they are all lovely - the card is fab !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card and the ATCs. Thanks for taking part in the Funky Fairys Challenge. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowzers such a gorgeous selection of christmas creations...I love them all!!
    Thanks for joining us at FF Challenges hun and hope to see you again.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x