Followers

Tuesday 18 August 2009

Crafty pad challenge 34


This was a recipe challenge this time of 1 Embossed paper - 2 Ribbons - 3 Buttons or Brads
This is the first time that I haven't used a Crafty Pad stamp but I had this image all coloured up and thought it was perfect for what I wanted to do for this challenge. I'm not sure if you can tell or not but I've stacked two buttons on top of each other and tied together with ribbon. I've also tied ribbon through the other button that is on it's own.
To view this challenge click here
Sam x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sam, great take on the recipe. Love your card and indeed it is the first time you haven't used a Crafty Pad stamp - well let you off..lol, lol. Love how you have stacked and tied the ribbon in your buttons. :)
    Thanks for joining in with The Crafty Pad Challenge and good luck in the draw. :)

    xxDebbie The Crafty Pad

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card Sam thanks for joining us this week and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic card Sam, I juts love the image:)
    Thanks so much for joining in on The Crafty Pad challenge this week. I've also added you into the Blog Candy Draw I have on my blog
    wishing you luck
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! I've left a little some thing on my blog for you

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x