Followers

Wednesday 1 April 2009

My roundies




Afternoon all, hope you are well.




Just thought I'd put my roundies on here that are going into the hosted swop by Andrea(saphira) on the Trimcraft site.




I haven't uploaded them onto my gallery there yet as I'd like it to be a surprise for whoever gets them.




The theme for this month was Waves/Water so I did no more and found a couple of piccies that are on the computer,printed them off a couple of times and decoupaged them(just so you know as I don't think it shows in the photos).
Thanks for looking and if anyone is interested,we are aiming for World Domination on the Roundies front,we laugh in the face of ATCs(well we don't really as we all quite like making those too).
Okay enough of my babbling for today....oh and when I next upload a candle project I'll put some basic instructions with it as I've been asked ever so nicely.
Cheers Sam x

2 comments:

  1. They are lovely Sam, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh heck! wonder if we will get each others in the swap sam! ive used the top image to lol but its very differently used!! (was too good to miss out on)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x