Followers

Monday 20 April 2009

Oh Wowoeeeee

Hi all, I've logged on this evening, with the sun blazing as I write,(just in case this is our summer I'm NOT drawing the curtains) and found a lovely comment from Glenna of Fabric, Paper,Stamps...Oh My! nominating me for an award. I've copied the next bit from Glennas blog coz I have a terrible memory for things like this

"The Lemonade Stand Award is for being a blogger who shows great attitude and gratitude.

To pick up the Lemonade Stand Award:- Comment on this blog.-

Cut and paste the award logo and use it in your own blog.-

Nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude.-

Link to your nominees within your blog post.-

Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.-

Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation."



Okay so now all I have to do is the hard bit of nomination. Argggh!!! Here goes...

debby4000 @ A Scrapjourney
Donna @ Cards For Men
Kate @ Cato's Crafty Corner
Susie Sugar @ Does My Crafty Bum Look Big In This Blog!
and lastly but by no means least
Tina (and all the Girls) @ Forever Memories For You

So thanks again Glenna and I'm now off to let these lovely ladies know what is in store for them.

Take care all

Sam x

6 comments:

  1. Sam thank you so much for thinking of me you are such a sweetie darling (a low calorie one of course !!! lol )
    Thank you so much
    Love Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. all so well deserved Sam.. told you things were on the up....even the sunshine is out for you
    enjoy your new stamp when it arrives and i cant wait to see what you will make next
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for that Sam. I'll put it on my blog asap.

    Hope we have a sunny day tomorrow as well.

    Nght, night.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow another award Sam, its well deserved your blog is looking great, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Sam, you are really doing well there. Sooo many awards already. Can't believe you only started blogging a few weeks ago. Wow. Do enjoy all the attention.(and the weather if it remains like this)

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm may be a bit like the genie in the lamp lol xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x