Followers

Friday 10 April 2009


Morning all, hope you are ready for Easter, I'm not - but there's nothing unusual in that.
My lovely friend from Trimcraft, Maxine, persuaded me I should enter the challenge on the Creative Inspirations blog (I'll put the link on in a mo). So I've had a go, I'm not entirely happy with it as it seems too simple.
I've used my fab blog candy on this card (thanks Olga) as I don't really have much that is Easter themed at the moment in my stash, something I will have to remedy ready for next year.
Anyway enough babbling from me, here is the said link to the challenge
The challenge is open until the 19th April so please do go have a look and enter if you so feel the need.
Thanks for looking and have a lovely Easter.
Sam x
Just to update you all I've also entered it into the Simon Says challenge
Please do go over and have a look and enter if it so takes your fancy, it's open til the 15th April

10 comments:

  1. A great card Sam, I'm glad you have jined in with the challenge and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sam, good luck with the challenge. It was lovely to see you on my blog and for your good wishes, keep watching in the next couple of weeks as Debz has some new stamps out... I think they are released on The Crafty Pad this Sunday.
    Have a wonderful Easter
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card, you could enter it into the simonsaysstamps challenge - it's yellow and green !

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sam, Lovely card and it is perfect for the Simon Says Challenge :-) I saw that you linked it but haven't mentioned it on your post :-)


    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge :-)
    Lorraine x
    Happy Easter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card, it is just perfect

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Sam, love the peel-off bunnies. Have a great Easter. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Sam,happy Easter and good luck
    tracy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful sweet card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the simplicity of it all adds to its elegance. The beauty of the color and gems and flowers really don't even seem simple at all.
    I love it, great eye!

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Store Challenge, it's an honor to have you!

    Heidi
    www.SimonSaysStamp.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. hiya Sam thanks for joining in with the challenge at creative inspirations.After searching found your card and it's lovely .Your link took us to your profile no worries hun.thanks for joinging hope to saee you as a regular good luck!hugs judex

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x