Followers

Sunday 19 April 2009

Lots to Do Challenge


Afternoon all. Just thought I'd upload these photos of a card that I have made for the Lots To Do challenge blog.
The challenge this week is black & white so if this is something that you fancy, why don't you toddle over and have a look.
Anyway on a different note.....I won last weeks challenge over at The Crafty Pad.
The lovely Debs has some new stamps out as well, the Belinda range. I have put my order in for Belinda Garden and as soon as I get it I'll be playing and putting whatever I make with it on here.
Okay I'm off now to think about this weeks challenge which is a "recipe" of 1 pocket, 2 brads & 1 ribbon and any other ingredients that you want......hmmm, do you think I can I squeeze some chocolate in there?
Have a good day peeps, well what is left of it anyway.
Sam x

9 comments:

  1. Thanks sam for joining the Lotstodo Challenge with these gorgeous cards

    x HIlda

    ReplyDelete
  2. How elegant this card is its really lovely

    liz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Sam, love that flower

    Thanks for joining in with this weeks Lotstodo Challenge - Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great cards; nice doodling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! These are absolutely gorgeous!!
    Thank you so much for your advice re: colouring, I hope I do it ok lol!
    Leanne :o)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning...love the image
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another lovely one, you have been busy lately.

    Good luck


    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow these are just brilliant

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x