Followers

Wednesday 29 April 2009

Two ATCs - Only one of them is for a challenge! Shock horror!!







Evening all. Made these a couple of days ago but I must be getting lazy as I'm spending far too much time yapping on Trimcraft and not enough time taking photos and uploading them. Any way the one with the trousers and the tag is for the challenge over at Lots to Do


The trousers are made using the same template sheet as I used a couple of weeks ago for the Charismacardz "little black dress" challenge but as it should be and the tag actually is a tag from a pair of jeans I bought quite some time ago which I've just cut down to size.

The other ATC is a manly themed one as I got my wires crossed and should have made a card instead, but hey ho I had some fun making it although colouring acetate does tend to leave lines I've noticed.

Right I'm off again for a bit. Be back later with a birthday card that I've made for my nan.

Ta-ra for now

Sam x

4 comments:

  1. Hiya Sam

    Lovely cards adn I'm sure the recipients will love them too

    Thanks for joining in with this weeks Lotstodo Challenge - Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Do you know thats me just added you to me blog list on both my blogs I am astonished as I thought u were on there all ready anyway your on the two lists now so hope it helps a bit Ive not done the lots to do challenge this eek maybe tomorrow lol love urs

    liz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Sam I love your cards they are fab

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x