Followers

Monday 25 January 2010

Welcome back.....

to our regular challenges at Digital-Ink Co. Okay then first things first, the challenge brief -
"Pets and Babies Birthday .... create a card, tag, layout or item with either a pet or baby birthday theme containing these colours - red blue yellow green and one neutral colour"

Well I didn't have to follow the brief to the letter as I was making a "thing" to show off one of the stamps that is being given away as a prize - the problem was I had these colours in my head and I could not get rid of them for the life of me. So needless to say I'm not pleased with the outcome but I will leave it up to you to decide.

I've used "Dragonfly Flower" by Sue from Beary Dust Stamps which you can buy here at the Digital-Ink Co Store.


Okay then, I'm looking forward to seeing all of your wonderful creations and be sure to check out our other talented DTs work.
Take care all
Sam x

15 comments:

  1. Sammy,
    I adore how you incorporated the flowers into not just the image but the whole layout! Way to think my gal! I am so glad we are still together on this DT and friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your colors are right on and I love the image from Beary Dust Stamps..... WTG girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have done a lovely job of showing off the stamp! I love what you have done with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Sam Love the way its displayed too mine was late a little

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sam, love what you've done hun,I've just become a follower of yours,I'm sure I already was but I seem to have lost you, I think Mr Bloggger's playing up, have you seen my e-mail hun,also I've seen your in paper craft planet any good? hope you are ok after all your housework he he xx

    Hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sam,

    You did such a cute job on this card. I love the softness you uses on the flower and dragonfly. It's really pretty. Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like it, Sam. The flowers just make your tag pop. Perfect with the image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh sweetie, I already told ya, I think you done a fabulous job on this card, love the surrounding flowers, you got that special touch in everything you do my dear...God Givin' talent you got for sure...
    hugz
    stitch xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is great hun love the way you have displayed it too hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hiya Sam,
    Wow hun this is stunning. Those flowers in the primary's just make this so Outstanding in so many ways. Love it. Way to go girl.
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this project Sam, love how you have framed the image with these gorgeous colours with the flowers Beautiful chum Hugs xx
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty, I love how you photographed it, just gorgeous! And the colors look awesome with this! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. very cute card....and really pretty how you used the flowers around the tag...good job
    hugs
    stamp'en with cj

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow i lve the colours you have used in this hun xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x