Followers

Wednesday 13 January 2010

Oh yeah...I'm back!!!!

I've had a bit of trouble getting motivated lately on the crafting front but I think I'm over that now as here is number 2 for today and number 3 is nearly done as well.
Okay well this is for the challenge over at Lexi's Creations which is "one for the boys with blue and green". I've used a digi stamp from my mate Stitchy called "Army Dude" and I think he's LUVERLY (for a frog) so not too disimilar to our boys in uniform (and I don't mean any disrespect to our girls with that comment - but fellas in uniform....Y.U.M.M.Y!!!!).


Anyway I had to throw a pair of hubbys combats out as they had ripped beyond repair so I did no more and swiped the buttons of off them and cut myself a few bits of decent material and a label - I can't read the writting on it now though, but what the heck...when do fellas actually look at their cards!!!
I hope you like this as I'm quite pleased with how it's turned out.
Sam x

12 comments:

  1. You're right, for a frog he's not bad is he! Great 'guys' card, love the buttons!
    (lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Sam :o) I'm always doing that with buttons lol - they look fab btw

    Thanks for joining us at Lexi's creations :o)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab idea re your other halfs trousers!!! Love the image too! Great card!
    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great card Sam, thanks for joining us at Lexi's creations. Glad you have got you mojo back, take care x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab idea, I love that label and the whole thing looks great :D Liz also posted on the forum about a recycling challenge, so this would be perfect :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card Sam

    Thanks for playing along at lexis Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a great card ,love the image ,the dog-tags around its neck are fab,and the recycled buttons look great ,lovely to see you joining us at lexis creations sam ,good luck
    lalkygirl x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi sam thats amazing really what a clever mind you have

    liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great card Sam, thanks for playing along with Lexi's Creations
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sam this is fab!! Wish i'd thought of cutting up hubby's kit wonder if he got anything lying around rofl he'd kill me

    hugs Lexi xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. How creative and the image is to die for!!!! Another A++++++

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely to see your work at Lexi's Creations!! Thanks for joining us & good luck!!

    Greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x