Followers

Tuesday 1 September 2009

Claire's got Candy


This is just a taster of Claires fabulous doodles which you can now buy from her shop click here to visit her store .Claire is also having some blog candy to celebrate this on her blog here and you get to choose what she will draw especially for you as your prize.
Please please please I urge you to go and look at this very talented ladys blog and her shop too as you really are missing out if you haven't seen it before.
I will put a link to Claires candy on the sidebar and further down another link to her shop as I think I may visit just a few times.
Off you go now and visit Claire and I'll catch you all later
Take care
Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x