Followers

Wednesday 2 September 2009

CASE it!!!

My Version

Andreas original
This is the challenge over at Funky Fairys this week as well as the blog hop (boy have i got a numb bum after that). CASE-ing stands for Copy And Share Everything. I've been to my buddy Andreas blog and CASE-d her shirt card. I've of course used a Funky Fairys downloadeable paper for my version. The only thing I've done differently is layer some strips of the same paper where the buttons are to simulate the multi-layers on a real shirt and added some fake stitching which a white pen as I'm far too lazy to get the sewing machine out.
The picture below is for a mini challenge at JJs Creations forum which is a 4 x 4 - well actually
I've combined 2. One being a 4 x 4 and the other being ornate.

Right well I'm off to enter in the challenge so I'll catch you all later.
Take care
Sam x

11 comments:

  1. that is fab sam,love the stitching idea and the colour is grea,good luck in the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sam
    Fantastic case of Andrea's card...I love it!!
    Many thanks for joining the challenge and the hop...hope you had fun!!
    Good luck.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. All are brilliant but the ornate one is just fabulous!
    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sam
    You've did a great job of the shirt. Love the faux stitching, it really brings it to life.
    Thanks for playing along this week with FF:)
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous case'd card Sam ;-) fabulous card to case too !! :-) Love the paper you used and the faux stitching is brill !! :-)

    Thanks for joining the blog hop and the challenge and good luck with the prize draws !! :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Case, lovely card. Thanks for taking part in the Funky Fairy challenge. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab "Case It" card & love the stitching. The buttons are just the right finishing touch too. Thanks for taking part in the 1st Funky Fairy Blog Hop.

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a cute idea, fab card

    thanks for joining us at FF this week :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sam

    Fantastic CASE of one of Andrea's projects, love your paper choice and the fab buttons.

    Thanks for joining our challenge this week a FFC.

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are great sam!! they're cute and the las one is really grand!! i love em!!

    Zaza

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x